What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A deluxe eBook course & video training series
- Make Christmas, birthdays or anniversaries that extra bit special with amazing gifts
- No longer will you be the poor guy who can’t afford the best products
- Order more than you need and sell unwanted items for instant free cash
- Say goodbye to counting the pennies
- With no minimum or maximum orders
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Free Stuff Mastery scores 73.76/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.freestuffmastery.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: freestuffmastery.com you’ll also be taken through to freestuffmastery.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)